Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Andrew's 1st Holy Communion

We are so grateful for our church. Everyone there is very welcoming and they are flexible and accepting. Our Sunday school teachers are amazing and I think he feels so at home there.  They did a great job of preparing the kids and it has been fun to see his faith grow so much. On his first communion day, he told Ryan he wants to be a priest. I'd not heard him say that but I think he finds comfort at our church and seems to admire our head priest.
 
 He wore these sunglasses all day and couldn't wait to take a picture in them.

 Ready to go!
 
 My mom took this shot during the ceremony procession.
 After the ceremony
 
 They were supposed to look at me but this was cuter :)
 Afterwards we celebrated at home with Jimmy Johns sandwiches (his favorite) and cake!
 With his Godfather, Uncle Mike!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP