Monday, October 3, 2016

Photoshoot of my kiddos!

I have been wanting to do a photoshoot of my kids in this spot for some time now. I finally went out and did it.  :)  Here are my very favorites.  Posed look-and-smile pictures are really uncomfortable for Andrew, so I've really been embracing the candid photos and letting the kids run around and be their crazy loving selves.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

This was unplanned, but I love this because it's just so them.  Usually Elliott's chatting it up, and Andrew is running around exploring everything!  Elliott is extremely extroverted and Andrew is exceptionally curious!  He won a curiosity award at school last week and I love that he is driven to learn!

 



2 comments:

Megan O'C October 3, 2016 at 12:19 PM  

These are beautiful Kathy! You are so talented.

Amy and Mike October 14, 2016 at 1:19 AM  

Kathy, I love these shots - beautiful and so much fun!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP