Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Spring Break

We had a lot low key spring break this year.  It was a little colder than I'd hoped, but we made do.

Friday was beach day at school.


We spent 1 night in Brown County, did a little hiking, playing outside, and enjoying a change of scenery. (I just brought my point and shoot!) :)





Riding bikes on our huge driveway :)





Ryan had his last day at his current job of almost 10 years on Tuesday.  We are all so proud of his hard work!  It says "Congrats Dabby" - Elliott gets his b's and d's confused :)


At home we played around.  The boys got out the train.  Ryan built the boys a workbench. I played with my camera a little.







We went to a robot program at the library, kids eat free at Scotty's, visited Holliday Park, and went swimming.






0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP