Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Kindergarten Graduate

Today is Andrew's last day of school.  He is so super pumped.  I asked him what is the thing he wants to do most this summer?  Go to the lake.  I'd have to agree.

Graduation was last week.  I was stunned at the production, but it was pretty adorable.  It made me happy to see how proud Andrew was.

(When he heard them call his name)








All of the pictures from graduation: click here

Andrew's year had some ups and downs but it went far better than I imagined.  He had a fantastic (loving, encouraging, fun) teacher and made some really nice friends.  We had his 3rd and final IEP meeting yesterday, and are making some changes this summer, hoping it will help Andrew continue to blossom heading into first grade!





0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP