Tuesday, January 13, 2015

snowflakes, sledding, and snowplows

My photography goal this year is to learn how to take snowflake photos.  Fortunately for me, we got a couple snows and I was able to practice!  I finally got some I'm willing to share - - my previous attempts were all really terrible.  I'm excited to experiment and see what I can come up with.



And of course the boys love snow, especially Andrew. I mean he lives for snow days.  -30 or not.  He loves to shovel snow, plow snow, make "snow slides" as he calls them, and go sledding. Elliott loved sledding this year too - last year he wouldn't go alone.  Andrew took a bit of warming up this time, which was out of character!







This snowflake was the neatest one I found.  I don't really like this photo, but I couldn't toss it either.




We went sledding with friends this weekend.  It was so fun!


This movie of Elliott is fun :) He was flying!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP