Wednesday, September 24, 2014

After school chit chat

Whoops, it's been a while!  We've been tied up adjusting to the new school routine, getting caught up around the house, and trying to enjoy this beautiful weather!

Tonight we were playing outside and I thought this was pretty cute.

Andrew, suddenly Mr. Confident on his bike, riding around and around the cul-de-sac says to Elliott, "Elliott! Can you ride all the way to the neighborhood playground? Let's go!"



Elliott, "No I can't.  I'm just going to stay here and take care of my babies."



And then he gets breaks out his super loud, animated, excited voice, "But when I'm 100, I will be able to ride my bike ALL the way to the neighborhood playground!" as he walks off to lay all his baby animals in a pile and pretend to sleep with them in a nest.




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP