Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sanibel - Out and About

For the most part we keep our vacations very laid back, fly by the seat of our pants...but we did do a few things out!  It also was annoying to take my camera along so I generally just used my iPod for pictures!

We rented a Surry, which was so much fun.  I'd never been on one and the boys and all of us had so much fun!  We only went for a shorter ride to lunch but it was enough!



Andrew loved getting to help steer.



Sanibel has really nice paths everywhere, so I ran a few times, we biked, and walked with the kids a little.



Staying cool.  (The afternoons got fairly hot!)



There's a new playground across from The Bean, which the boys loved.  It's all shady.



Ryan and I went out to dinner with my brother and his girlfriend.  We went near by to R.C. Otters on Captiva Island.



We went on a little trip to Bowman's Beach.



The kids loved the nature center at Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge.







We went to The Bean a few times.  The coffee is so good.  The breakfast sandwich was the best I've ever had!







We also went out to eat a couple of times.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP