Monday, March 17, 2014

New wall decor in dining room

Our dining wall shelves fell off the wall (I'm not buying Target shelves again!) so I decided to redo the whole wall.  That meant patching the entire wall (there were giant holes) and trying to get a close paint match (lesson learned: always have enough paint that you have extra for touch up!!!!)  That space is cramped so I figured flat decor was better anyway.  I like it a lot better now!!

Before:


After:


I'm also realizing the whole thing needs to shift to the right a little but I'll do that later :)

2 comments:

Christina Young March 17, 2014 at 10:35 AM  

Love it! Such a great picture of the boys! :)

Christina Young March 17, 2014 at 10:36 AM  

Love it! Such a great picture of the boys! :)

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP