Wednesday, March 19, 2014

blue paint * paint happy

Now that we've hit 50 degrees, I've been painting.  Between the dining room wall, this table project, and getting Elliott's new room put together, I've had a constant rotation going :)  I love it!

Before


I'm trying to make our guest room look a little more comfy and a little less like a huge storage room.  We have a collection of older/neat things in there and I really like how it looks, we just need a few touch ups.  Ryan's mom gave me the quilt in the bed (I love all the colors), the night stand used to be Ryan's, and the little frame (my mom gave me) has a picture of my grandparents.

After







1 comments:

becky March 19, 2014 at 7:05 PM  

Love that kathy. What paint did you use?

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP