Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Stripey Pants

Yet another post about DIY pants.  Each time I've done it a bit different though and wanted to share!  (I again used the same pattern as before.)


I read this great idea on Pinterest: use a men's polo shirt as material.  We have a Goodwill so very close to our house so I got a men's Polo brand XL polo shirt.  The fabric is very nice and thick, I imagine it would be quite expensive to buy.


The boys were being rascals (understatement) today and I needed a stress relief so I put Daniel Tiger on and started a little project. 


Be careful to align the stripes on the sides, and make sure you don't pull while sewing so everything lines up well!

 

 

The boy loves to use the potty and wants to go about 9019283098 times a day, so the elastic waist is really convenient.  He also isn't in slim sizes yet so we continue to have pant-fitting issues, and these eliminate that.  Cute, comfy, convenient, and cheap.  You can't beat that!




2 comments:

Laura, Hoosier Life Hoosier Wife March 5, 2014 at 11:29 AM  

I love these so much and they look so cute on E! Great job mama!

Laura, Hoosier Life Hoosier Wife March 5, 2014 at 11:29 AM  

I love these so much and they look so cute on E! Great job mama!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP