Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Snap Circuits, ponytails, Lucky Pirates, and family time

Here are some random pictures from the last month.

We finally got out Andrew's snap circuit kit (he got it for his birthday) and it is so cool!  I was worried it might be a little old for him, but the way that it snaps together makes it really simple and he really loves it.  Here is was assembling his first one.



He was so excited when the light turned on.  We did little experiments where we broke the circuit to see if the light still turned on.  He also did a circuit where you hook up music, and he thought that was neat.



Elliott has discovered ponytails and is all about them.  He keeps stealing my hair ties.  He gets very upset if they fall out.  His ponytail always has to be in the front.





Just watching cartoons with their animals during another arctic cold spell.



Playing a new board game!  The boys love Lucky Pirates.



I used my Christmas money to get some new boots.  I'm done wearing flats this time of year, and these are keeping me nice and dry.



Hanging out with Aunt Jessi, saying goodbye and good luck as she headed off to Purdue!



My dad putting Elliott to bed after one of our Monday night dinners.  I saw them on the monitor so I snuck up to take a picture :)







1 comments:

LUCIA ANGELO February 21, 2014 at 6:35 AM  

Lovely Photos. So cute babies.

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP