Monday, December 2, 2013

Sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's

About 3 weeks ago, the boys had their first sleepover (with both of them) at my parent's house.  Andrew had the day off school on Friday so they spent the whole day Friday with Grandma Julie.  They went to see some trains and play at a local park.

The boys had a blast!  You can really tell because after they get home they keep talking about it :)



Thanks to my mom for taking some pictures for their scrapbook!











This is how Andrew swings in therapy so I'm sure he probably was showing Elliott :)





I think that night they played trains and watched a movie, before the boys passed out early :)

Meanwhile, Ryan surprised me with a short getaway in Cincinnati!  He planned out everything!

We stayed at 21C Museum Hotel.  (Inside our hotel, cool art museum)


We ate at Nada and the food was amazing!  After that we saw Cabaret at the Cincinnati Playhouse, which was really funny.


In the morning took a walk downtown and I had my first crepe at It's A Crepe!


Thanks Grandma (and Mom!)


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP