Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Decorating for Christmas

Today the boys and I decorated for Christmas.  (Elliott helped hand me some of the tree branches and Andrew ran the sweeper when we were done. ;))  First we put up the stockings and the kids were pretty excited.  I keep having to explain why they are currently empty.







We got an Advent calendar this year and the boys get to look in the pocket each night after dinner.  It was Andrew's turn to peek this time so I just slipped in a note, "Time to decorate the Christmas tree and have Christmas ice cream!"



I was impressed with how fluently he was able to read it :)



Andrew was really tired by the time dinner was over so he sat and watched.  Elliott was in charge of the star while Ryan and I put the lights on.



Helping Daddy arrange the tree skirt.







I think he likes it!



Then we ate our Christmas (Edy's Peppermint Wonderland) ice cream.  Yum.







1 comments:

Miranda December 3, 2013 at 10:58 PM  

Always love your blogs. <3

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP