Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Countdown: 4 days (Aunt Jessi's home!)

My sister Jessi is on winter break and home from IUPUI.  She came to hang out with us and stayed at our house for a couple of days.  She played with the boys, we went to Panera, watched Vampire Diaries, and did some baking.

We didn't see her much this semester - she didn't have a car on campus and was busy studying.  So busy, that she got an official "YES" from Purdue that she's able to transfer at semester.  We can't wait to take the boys up there to see campus.  It's weird to think that Jessi was 4.5 (Andrew's age) when I went to Purdue.

So proud of you Jessi!!





I found some old pics - My  mom and I and Jessi in my dorm room.


Jessi (center with braids) at the Purdue Halloween Symphony concert.  (You can't see me but I'm back there)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP