Monday, October 21, 2013

Elliott's robe

I finally finished Elliott's robe!  I intended on finishing it before pool season (ie: May) but that didn't happen.  Elliott's freezing in swim lessons though, so he'll get lots of use out of it this winter!



Here is a link to my other post about the robe, including a link to the pattern.
Beach Robe

I made a size Medium for Elliott, it fits him great (I'm going to guess he's about 36" tall and 28? lbs now), but the hood is snug.  I'm not sure how long he'll be able to get it on.  :( So word of warning for momma's of other very-large-headed-children...use the large hood size!!



True to second child syndrome, not only did I finish this several months later than planned, I bought bias tape this time.  I greatly appreciated the time saved.

The boys love wearing them!




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP