Saturday, August 24, 2013

Family trip to Great Wolf Lodge!

A couple of weeks ago, we went to Great Wolf Lodge with my parents and my sister.  We had such a good time!


Whoa, Mom!

We spent a lot of time in the lazy river.  The boys loved it! Andrew was nervous at first but then kicked back and enjoyed it (such a difference from last year) and Elliott was very relaxed. I love lazy rivers myself, so I was excited!

 

 

 

BOTH boys had the courage to go down the water slide, but let's say that one ended up going down face first, and the other had an underwater experience at the end of the slide, so neither would go again.  But, at least they tried.  (I have no pictures of that!)

 

Elliott was very interested in how this worked.

 

 

The boys were so fired up this year. 


 

Andrew (now, and at our last trip when he was 3 years old)

 

Jessi and I had fun going on the biggest slides!
 

When the boys started running on fumes on the 2nd day, it was time to go home :) 
 

Worn out little guys!!
 

(from 1.5 years ago - I'd say they've grown a LOT - and noticed last time, Andrew was wearing the suit Elliott is wearing now!)
 

The whole family

Click here to see all of the pictures from our overnight!



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP