Saturday, April 27, 2013

Take me out to the ball game...

On Thursday I got this t-ball set for Andrew for $1 at a garage sale!  He starts ball in June so the timing was great.  At first he was missing and his stance was awkward, but once I taught him how to hold the bat and bend his knees he caught on pretty fast!  I think he looks like a natural :-)  He LOVES it and it makes me happy to watch him having so much fun!







When Andrew was born, during one meeting with the doctors when we were trying to understand possible implications of his brain injury, an example they gave was that he may not have the coordination to hit a baseball.  While this was just an example, and while that seemed completely insignificant at the time, it makes me beam a little bit more to see this:



Monkey see, monkey do.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP