Friday, February 22, 2013

Mommy and Me 2013!

Every year at Valentine's Day, we do a Mommy and Me photo shoot :) I love this tradition because so frequently I'm the one taking pictures.  Shocker, right?

500px>

















The boys wanted nothing, and I mean NOTHING, to do with this. haha!!  Even when they were having fun laughing they were flailing.  I was sweating and my body was sore the next day.  Big thanks to Karla for putting up with us and getting so many cute ones!



Here's from 2012.


2011:


2010:


2009, in his first outfit, just over 3 lbs, and 1.5 months old.




And here's an outtake of the craziness:


And here's a link to all the pictures from this year!

I liked this one of Karla and the babies.  Sam was very good at following instuctions!!




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP