Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Favorite Stripes

These are my favorite PJs the boys have ever had.  I remembered taking a picture of Andrew wearing them and so I wanted to take a picture of Elliott wearing them.  

Andrew, Feb 2011, 26 months (23 adjusted):


Elliott, Feb 2013, 20 months:


(I was too lazy to set up my backdrop stand!)

The boys still look so different to me, but I am starting to see more similarities.  They look a lot alike to me here, in most ways except for their hair and face shape.  By this age they have a very similar build.  It seems that Andrew filled out his PJs a bit more and he was a little older.
 

1 comments:

Cathy Willman February 5, 2013 at 5:19 PM  

Those are some Cute Jammies! I can't resist stripes either.

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP