Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Elliott - 20 month pictures

I bundled up Elliott and had a not so great idea to attempt a couple of pictures outside.  Little did I know he was getting sick, and he didn't like that idea at all.

best pouty lip


headed back inside


And so I scratched that idea and decided I'd take pictures of him in his crib when he woke up from his nap.

There you are, Mom!


I'm so happy you're here.


Didn't you hear me screaming on the monitor? I have this favor to ask of you.



Pretty, pretty please with sugar on top.


Will you read me this book?


Why are you still taking my picture?


Seriously.


I'll ask again.  Pleeeease?  


Can we, can we?


Yes! Thanks, Mom!


I can't wait!


Here you go!


And then we read, and then we took a couple more.








and for fun, Andrew at 21 months


Elliott at 11 months



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP