Sunday, January 6, 2013

Andrew's 4th birthday

For various reasons we decided to keep Andrew's birthday low key this year.  We didn't really even have a party.  We had a couple friends over to play in the morning and then we had dinner and cake and presents with Ryan's family that afternoon/evening.  I felt a little guilty for not making any banners and not even having balloons, but I'm pretty sure he didn't even notice.  I did make a GFCF coffee cake for a breakfast treat, which he was excited about.

Andrew had a great day.  He originally wanted a dump truck birthday (hence his birthday shirt), but later decided he wanted a birthday cake with cars around it like last year.  So, flexible Mommy made it happen - it wasn't very pretty at all - and it didn't taste all that good (gluten casein free cake!) - but he was beyond happy!

Hanging out in the morning


Family arrived
 

 
 
Elliott and Grandma (look alikes!!)

 

I put together a cake when he napped.


 

Coming down from his nap (excited for cake and present time!) 
 



Opening presents (he rips through them pretty quickly now)


(This made me laugh)
 

Look!  I can be the center of attention too!!
 

 

My new blanket has cars on it!!  He gets so excited when he sees cars, I keep trying to drill in his head that all presents are not cars..


Elliott loved it too.

 



Cars!!!
 

I can help!

 



Cars!! 


Family :) 
 

Singing Happy Birthday
 
 

Blowing out his candles


Cars!!
 

 

 

Other than this birthday and Halloween, I think this is the only other time Elliott has had cake, he LOVED it!


Traditional birthday photo op
 

3rd year:
 

2nd year:
 

1st year:


To see all of the pictures, click here.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP