Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Countdown: 8 days!



If you need new tunes to help get you in the spirit of the season, here are my favorite Christmas songs at the moment: 

Clay Aiken - Mary, Did You Know
Amy Grant - A Christmas To Remember
Amy Grant - I Need A Silent Night
Amy Grant - Breath of Heaven (Mary's Song)
Faith Hill - What Child Is This
Faith Hill - Silent Night, Holy Night 
Straight No Chaser - Auld Lang Syne

(I'm not a huge Amy Grant fan anymore, but I apparently like her Christmas carols!) I also like the Glee Christmas albums.

My favorite Christmas song is Night of Silence, but I have yet to find a version that holds a candle to hearing our choir directors sing it at church.  They have the most amazing voices I've ever heard.

If anyone has a good version, or any other favorite albums, let me know!




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP