Friday, November 16, 2012

random projects

I've done a slow trickle of projects over the past few months.  I don't think I've posted this and I apologize if I have!

First project was to clear up our countertop space.  It was ridiculous.  One thing I purchased to help with that is this cool spice rack to get our spices up in our cabinets. 



I also made this shirt to go with Andrew's striped shorts. 

 
 

I am redecorating our entry way a little and I decided to make this seasonal art.  I copied from Pinterest of course.   I made an 11x14 print, which was $3. I plan to make some others to switch out in the seasons.
 

I also have some redecorating plans for our kitchen. 

I made the fruit art when we moved in 6 years ago, here is a picture from back then. The fruit was getting a little old.


This is the new art, I'm not sure if I like it still.  I suppose it's somewhat temporary b/c I'd like to repaint the kitchen green at some point.  Next, I need to find a new (round) table because the rectangle is big and awkward in our kitchen.  Then, I'd like to get a clean, simple white hanging light.



This is my inspiration, from Pottery Barn.









0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP