Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! We are enjoying thanksgiving with our family of 4 and feeling very blessed today. We had to cancel our trip to see Ryan's family because they are sick and hope they feel better soon. We miss you Grandma and Grandpa S!

Andrew came home from school yesterday wearing his hat. He was very proud and quite excited about the Thanksgiving feast they had at school. He told me he ate pumpkin pie (always listed first), turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, and beans. It made me laugh when his teacher said he is a big eater and always always eats any food given at school. I'm quite thankful for that!! I'm also thankful that he almost always has such a happy smile on his face. 

 

And thankful for this little, adorable, spunky guy. And my awesome husband and our friends and family. God is good! 






We hope you have a happy thanksgiving!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP