Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Daily Tidbit - One more song

When something particularly cute, sweet, or funny happens, I post it on Facebook.  I thought instead, I'd started posting those little "Daily Tidbits" here.  For one, so everyone can see them, and two, so that I can remember them for the kid's baby books.  

And so here's my first Daily Tidbit for you!

On most nights, I put Andrew to bed and Ryan puts Elliott to bed.  Andrew knows that if he cooperates, he gets 2 books and 2 songs. 

After we finish our 2 books and 2 songs, to which he usually sings along, I start to get up to leaveEvery single night Andrew reaches up and puts both arms around me and pulls me back in with a hug, looks at me wide-eyed with his baby blues, and in his sweet little hopeful voice says, "I can sing you one more song." 



He knows I can't say no.

And so our 2 book and 2 song ritual, is now a 2 book, 2 song, and bonus song ritual :)

2 comments:

Laura October 24, 2012 at 11:15 PM  

Ahhh, I love it!!

julie October 25, 2012 at 7:27 AM  

love your daily tidbit idea :) and I agree, he is completely irresistable

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP