Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Boiler Up!

on Saturday Ryan and I were lucky enough to slip away for some of the day to West Lafayette!  We enjoyed drinking coffee  (where we sometimes used to go, but it's totally remodeled with a new name now!) and watch the breakfast clubbers.  Then we walked to the game, we had horrible seats and it rained, but it was still fun.  Then we had lunch, walked around a little, and came home...just in time for Ryan to get the flu (and then me following on Tuesday) but thankfully, I think we are all finally on the mend!

1 comments:

amypfan October 20, 2012 at 4:00 PM  

I was going to say that we should have gotten together while you were in town.... but since you had the flu, instead I'll say "maybe next time!" ;)

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP