Friday, September 28, 2012

photo shoot and outttakes

I've been wanting to get a pic of my boys for a canvas.  These are from a couple of weeks ago.  I didn't get one I love where they are both smiling, but I finally decided on this one.

 

I like this one too



 

Outtakes.  Babies catch on fast, after doing this one photo shoot with Elliott on a blanket, now if I set him on a blanket he will scream hysterically and so loudly that he cannot hear me attempt to make him laugh/sing/play in any way.  And so, we're done with shoots until he can run around :-)

 

 

 

 






2 comments:

julie September 28, 2012 at 8:34 AM  

these are so cute

Just the Tip September 28, 2012 at 7:53 PM  

it is so hard to get both of our girls to smile as well.

Sigh.

No amount of coaxing seems to get our 19 month old to be interested/smile and no amount of bribery or threats can get my 3 year old to smile lol.

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP