Thursday, July 19, 2012

Good morning!

Most of the time the boys wake up for the morning and after their naps at the same time.  First I get Andrew, and usually the first thing he says is "I want to go see Baby E!"  I let Andrew open Elliott's door and greet him.  Elliott is always standing on that side of his crib.  Andrew and Elliott always do the same little ritual (smiling at each other through the rails, playing with each other's hands) before Elliott wants out. 


 


Then, we play.  I gate off the stairs and the boys run around and play chase, play in the glider, read books, play with the fan, and push the buttons on the projector.  On this particular morning, we were playing with a blanket on the glider.  This is also when I put laundry away if needed. :)


1 comments:

julie July 24, 2012 at 7:02 PM  

Wow, that last picture! They have the same eyes there :)

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP