Friday, June 22, 2012

Professional Family Pics

Every spring we have gotten professional family pictures taken.  We started with Andrew's homecoming in the spring of 2009 and this is how this timing started.  Now, with Elliott's birthday being in May, it works out well so we'll continue the tradition at least until the boys are a bit older. 


My friend Jacquie met us in Zionsville to take our pictures.  It's my favorite place to do family pictures because I just love the town and we spend a lot of time there. 


Here are a few of my favorites!




To say that Andrew was less than cooperative is the understatement of the year...and Elliott wasn't feeling well at all (and HATES to be held), but somehow she came up with a handful of really amazing pictures!!





 


I love his smile :-) 






Elliott is so so happy to finally get to let loose! ha! I love this!


Sit by my brother? say what?







Look at that cute guy
















0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP