Saturday, June 2, 2012

before & after haircuts

These aren't great pics but I thought I'd share anyway until I'm caught up on my other pics!


before (a week ago)



This picture was taken a week ago.  Since then, we've all been sick with some virus. Elliott's having the hardest time; Andrew had the easiest time.  Ryan and I had awful sore throats and felt fatigued but 3 nights of long sleep on vacation and we're on the upswing.  Elliott's starting to feel better I hope.  He feels a little better when he can get more food and liquid in his tummy!


after hair cuts (I took quite a bit off both kids, especially Andrew, but you really can't tell in these pictures.  Oh well!)
 


We've found a system that works quite well for DIY hair cuts.  We sit them on our ottoman right in front of Diego.  I work quickly.  I give Elliott something new to hold and I give Andrew a sucker, which is inevitably covered in hair but it works.  I try to cut fairly frequently (about once a month) because that way cuts are faster and the kids are more used to the routine - it's much easier!

2 comments:

Cathy Willman June 3, 2012 at 11:22 PM  

Wish I'd read this before Eric started buzzing Christopher's hair this evening. It got ugly. I bet a lollipop would have helped immensely!

julie June 8, 2012 at 8:37 AM  

good idea about putting on Diego!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP