Thursday, June 14, 2012

1st swim lesson

Andrew started swim lessons a week ago.  He's now had 2 lessons, and we are taking a break since he's having surgery, then starting up again in mid-July.  I am excited to see how much he improves over the summer!  


For his first 2 lessons, he was OK sitting with his feet in for a bit!  I would love to get him to the point where he's comfortable enough to hang out at our neighborhood baby pool so that I can take the boys this summer.  He loves splashing so much, so I think he's going to love swimming!




Elliott on the side lines
 


We took Elliott to the baby pool the other day, he seemed to enjoy it, so I think I'd like to start up his lessons while he's young to get a head start. 




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP