Saturday, February 26, 2011

24 weeks

I am 24 weeks today!



I can't believe how much faster time goes with the 2nd one. I am feeling good still; much better than I did with Andrew at this point when I began signs of labor. I've had occasional reflux with which I've needed Zantac twice, but the medicine helps. My back feels great most days. The main difference I'm noticing, besides my quickly growing belly, is that carrying and lifting Andrew is getting to be more tiring.



Please continue to pray with us for an uneventful pregnancy - - our first milestone is 30 weeks. So far everything looks great. I'm so grateful for every day I am able to stay active and on my feet with baby 2 inside growing!

And for fun, here is my last belly pic taken when I was pregnant with Andrew, at 24 weeks. (This isn't a great pic to show my belly, but it's all I have - this was our Christmas card picture!)



3 comments:

Abby February 26, 2011 at 2:17 PM  

Cute bump!! Best wishes in these next several weeks....happy, happy thoughts for a healthy, healthy baby!

Andrea February 26, 2011 at 11:26 PM  

Praying for you and your new little one!

Ginny February 28, 2011 at 4:11 PM  

you look great! So thrilled that your pregnancy is going so well!!!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP