Saturday, December 4, 2010

Baby#2 needs a blog post too!

Sorry Andrew, but this blog isn't all about you anymore :-)

I'm starting to feel a little poochy. Here's a picture from today - I am 12 weeks already. Everyone says pregnancy flies by with the 2nd baby and they are right.



Notice my cerclage scars if you look closely - they are 1 cm long. It should keep that baby snug inside.



Here is a picture from 2008, when I was 12 weeks pregnant with Andrew.



I am feeling great. We have been busy organizing the house, donating things, and getting Andrew big boy room ready. My mom painted it for us (pictures to come in a few weeks when it's all put together) and I have the artwork done. Next we have to find a crib for Andrew, and then we can start moving his stuff over. We're doing as much as we can early so that I can be involved, just in case I have any restrictions.

3 comments:

Mindy December 4, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

WOW you look amazing! I would never be able to tell you were 12 weeks or even pregnant by those photos if you didn't tell me! I am SO excited for your baby no. 2! Does Andrew understand big brother mode yet?

Kathy December 5, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

He doens't get it yet! Maybe he'll get it later this spring :) thanks!

Andrea December 6, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

Congrats on your big news!!! I bet Andrew will make a wonderful big brother! :)

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP