Monday, December 6, 2010

(2) New Recipes

When I saw this recipe for Salted Double Chocolate Cookies, I knew I had to make them. (Have you had the salted hot chocolate at Starbucks? It's so good!)

These cookies are totally delicious. Ryan thought they were a little on the rich side, but he's not the chocolate connoisseur that I am.

Andrew walked by the plate of cookies and grabbed one and started eating it, so I let him enjoy a delicious treat in his high chair.



I also tried another new recipe this week - Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken. My friend Kelli suggested it. I served it with Cilantro Lime Rice.

Mix in slow cooker:

Family pack of boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 (1.5 oz) package taco seasoning mix
1 c. chicken broth
1 c. salsa

Cook on low for 8 hours, then shred with a fork. Stir shredded pieces in slow cooker with sauce.

1 comments:

Ryan December 6, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

That face says "this cookie just blew my mind."

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP