Saturday, December 11, 2010

13 weeks...

...and officially wearing maternity clothes already. Eeps!



In 3 days, I'll be leaving the first trimester! Wow that went fast. I've felt so good overall. This week has been a little more nauseating, but I think that's mostly due to being behind on my sleep. Thanks to Ryan and my mom letting me slip in a few more naps, I'm feeling much better now.

I'm not really looking forward to the 2nd trimester - it's the one that didn't go so well last time. We are praying that everything will sail by quickly and that I'll be entering my first third trimester (got that?) in 3 months!

4 comments:

Andrea December 11, 2010 at 11:34 PM  

Praying for you - come on third trimester!

And don't worry, I was in maternity clothes at 10 weeks with Hailey (and I probably should have gone a little sooner!). ;)

Mary Beth December 12, 2010 at 6:39 AM  

You look great! :)

Maggie December 12, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

You look great! You WILL make it to and through 3rd trimester. :-)

Nat December 12, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

looking good! Hopefully your 2nd trimester will be a breeze and your LO will bake all the way to 40 weeks!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP