Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stony Creek Farm (last weekend)

Andrew took his first pony ride and loved it.




The other guys watched.



Then we walked to the Pumpkin Train.



I don't need you Mommy! Quit following me!





Then we went to the pumpkin patch. Did I mention it was ridiculously bright out?



We found a shady spot for a picture :) "This one is nice Mommy!"



The light in this picture is driving me nuts but I love his expression.



Family picture? Eh, I'm over it.



No really, I meant it...(Andrew loves to "honk" our noses...)



"I'm free!" This kid loves to explore!



A pretty walk back





Oh! A tractor!!!



Now he's really excited.



Cute family picture - thanks Mom!



Aaaaaaand it's nap time!

1 comments:

Cathy October 17, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

So Cute! And honking noses is just the beginning. Wait until he starts trying to find out what's up there? ;)

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP