Thursday, October 21, 2010

Before & After

It's been a while since I've had time to do one of these so here we go. Here's a cute pic of Rowan from the Halloween photo shoot.

Here is the SOOC/unedited version.
This picture was taken in manual mode (I am still shooting manual all the time!)
ISO400, 1/500 sec, f/2.8, 50 mm



Here is my edit. Using the RAW editor, I increased the exposure a brighten the background. I also increased the contrast a smidge.



If I'd taken some time to do this right, I should have opened the file in the PSE editor and used the clone tool to remove the faint wrinkles from the fleece fabric. But I had too many pictures to edit and it didn't happen :-) And this is also why I want to buy some seamless paper (to prevent wrinkles in the first place) :-)

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP