Thursday, September 2, 2010

Splash Park

Last weekend (man, I'm behind!) Ryan and I took Andrew to this awesome park new our house. He's not a huge fan of the splash park, but he did enjoy driving his car around, checking out the water a bit, watching the other kids, and playing on the playground. It was a nice diversion, as the poor guy is getting 2 molars and not feeling super hot!

First arriving...



Not so sure..


Watching the older kids..."So this is what we're supposed to do...no way, man!"


Getting a little braver...


Then he walked over to his own fountain like a big boy


Checkin' out the "stream" with Daddy.


"Okay, I've had enough of that...where's my car?!"


"Now this is more my style."


Crawling over the sprinklers, waiting for one to go off at just the right moment..


Top the evening off with a swing...in my new hat!



Time to go!

1 comments:

carlotta September 3, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

Gorgeous photos! I love the first one...looks like y'all had a good time :)

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP