Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Cousins - Baby Ian is 6 months old!

This weekend I took pictures of my cousin Eric, his wife Jennifer, and their baby Ian who is 6 months old already! Ian gave me a full hour to take pictures and was a cooperative and happy little guy!



Just learning how to sit up....(Daddy was right there to catch!)



My favorite!! I love his little toes and fingers. (Plus I bought him his Sophie!!)


I'm bigger than my monkey!


Weeee!


Aw :)







Look at those baby blues!


And for fun....here's Baby Ian 6 months ago!

2 comments:

The Rausch's September 19, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

Great job Kathy! They look awesome!

Julie September 20, 2010 at 7:38 AM  

Great pictures ! They are all so cute ... he looks so proud of himself standing up

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP