Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Zoo with Grandma

My Mommy, Grandma, and I went to the zoo yesterday.



First we saw the barn yard animals.



Checkin' out the critters





I really LOVE the carousel and acted surprised every time I passed by my Mommy.













I know how to point now, so I point at EVERYthing and Mommy and Grandma tell me what it is called.



Oh! The monkeys deserved a round of applause.



Whoa. Shark petting? I don't THINK so.



"gagi gagi gagi" (I got very vocal with all the kids running around!)



Just my height!



I'm working on my walking every day!



I saw the dolphin show for the first time and really loved it. I pointed at the dolphins and the lights on the ceiling. That's all for now!

5 comments:

Laura August 18, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

Andrew, so glad to hear that you loved the zoo!! I have to admit - I'm not a huge fan of touching the sharks either. :)

Suellen August 18, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

That shark picture is HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Faith August 20, 2010 at 7:39 AM  

oh these are all SO adorable!! I am terrible at taking photos in this setting you did such a great job! What camera do you use?

Ashley Sisk August 20, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

Hey Kathy - thanks for your comment. I don't always comment but I love seeing these photos of Andrew. He's getting so big.

Kathy August 20, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

I use a Canon Rebel XTi. I love it!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP