Sunday, August 22, 2010

NICU Picnic - 2009 vs. 2010

Saturday we went to the annual NICU picnic. It's my favorite part of August and Andrew was old enough to really enjoy it this year!

I have a ton of pictures of Andrew on his first train ride, at the petting zoo (the big hit), reuniting with his friends, but for now I'd like to show you a 2009 vs. 2010 picture.

This was taken last year at the picnic. This is Andrew and one of his primary nurses.



This was taken this year at the picnic. (I chose a similar shot for comparison sake.)



What a big boy!

Unfortunately Andrew didn't get to see any of his primary nurses this year, but we did get to see some of the doctors and other nurses and other staff that took care of him!




1 comments:

Amy F.W. August 27, 2010 at 6:04 AM  

I love BOTH these shots...it's amazing how much they grow in a year! =/

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP