Friday, August 13, 2010

DIY Magnets!

This week I went to Michael's and picked up some wooden shapes. I bought pre-painted ($0.59/each) and glued magnets to the back. I picked out a car, train, and duck. (When he's older I plan to buy unpainted and let Andrew paint them himself.)

He LOVES them!

He was so excited to finish his breakfast (plain oatmeal, yuck, he loves the stuff!) so he could play with them. He couldn't stand it!









Showing me the Choo Choo Train!



Also I took this over the weekend with my wide angle lens.

4 comments:

Julie August 13, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

GREAT idea !!

Suellen August 13, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

We got some of those for Parker's wall when she was a baby. They are great and CHEAP! :)

Mary Beth August 13, 2010 at 8:31 PM  

What a great idea! I'm going to do this tomorrow :)

janineb August 27, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

GREAT idea. I may have to steal that too :)

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP