Friday, August 20, 2010

Andrew's buddy, Rowan

Yesterday I took Andrew for a play date with his buddy Rowan. Andrew enjoyed Rowan's house and especially his 2 doggies :-)

Here is Rowan. He's also taking a few steps. At one point the boys were standing next to each other in the middle of the family room, looking at each other like "well, do you think we should walk or crawl?"



Here is Rowan's Mommy's (Kelli's) blog. She also loves photography so we have a ball taking pictures of the boys.



Here are the boys on the porch swing. I love how Andrew is putting his foot over the line as such to say "Hey dude, mind giving me a foot rub?"



"Well, I guess, but just for a minute."



"Thanks man, I owe you."



You'd especially appreciate this humor if you knew how much my entire family is obsessed with foot rubs. :)


1 comments:

Julie August 20, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

Oh, Mike was cracking up with the foot rub shots haha

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP