Monday, December 15, 2008

Like mother, like baby

I've been exhausted and slept Saturday morning until 9:45. I haven't slept that long in months! The funny part was, when I woke up the baby was kicking like crazy. I thought about resting just a while longer, but the kicking was so frequent and strong that I had to get up. I'm pretty sure the baby was saying, "get your butt out of bed and eat now!"

The baby must take after me :-) Breakfast is always the first thing on my mind when I wake up in the morning.

2 comments:

Cathy December 15, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

Seriously, it's just the beginning of them not letting us sleep! This one was giving me some flack this weekend too, and I know he's giving that umbilical cord a tug thinking, send some food down woman!

amypfan December 16, 2008 at 12:38 PM  

Geez--first the baby sucks all your energy, then it wants to suck all your food! Cute little leech. :) (that's what we always called Shay)

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP