Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nursery updates!

Since the paintings are done, I finally decided on fabric. I decided it wasn't worth the money for the cute animal fabric I posted before, especially because the color wasn't right! Instead I got these...

The green one says "bark! woof!" Kind of random!

And polka dots :-)
And the other project I finished this week...these (there are 2) are Ryan's dressers from when he was a baby. I repainted the primary colored stripes.

Here is the newly painted stripe colors. I think it's really cute! (The paintings will be hung once I decide where I want them.)


Here's the other dresser. This one has a fold-out changing table on the top.


Ryan built this desk hutch in college to hold his binders. It's been collecting dust in our basement, and I realized it would be a perfect little bookshelf underneath the window sill. The bedroom is fairly small so it works out well that we can use this space.

And the crib!

I love how it's curvy. You won't see the storage drawer after I make the crib skirt.


Here is a shot of the whole crib thanks to my handy wide angle lens :-)

3 comments:

Kelly Graham November 16, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

You did a nice job, very lovely, charming.

Ben November 17, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

Everything in that room looks great! (I love seeing the re-used primary color furniture too)

Happy Days are ahead!

Lauren November 17, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

The dressers look great! And I love the crib! Nice work!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP