Monday, November 10, 2008

19w pic & painting

First a sneak peak. And I found this rug on sale at World Market for $4 when visiting my buddy Kristen. The colors match really well!

The last painting is a bit different than the other 2. I like the others better (the puppy is my favorite) but I don't think it's worth redoing.


I forgot to point out that my canvases are gallery-wrapped. I love it.


(I still need to change the eye & mouth color of the fish so it stands out more - they show up more in person!)
My belly hasn't grown as much this week!

We have our "big" ultrasound tomorrow! Whohoo!!

4 comments:

Cathy November 11, 2008 at 9:44 AM  

I like the fish, they're cute! I like how you have the same bits of yellow in all three, to tie them all together, different yet similar, smart. And don't worry about not popping out much this week, you did a lot last week, and there'll be plenty of time for popping! Looking forward to Ultrasound!

Andrea November 11, 2008 at 11:06 AM  

Cute paintings! Makes me wish I had a talent with the brush!

I saw your request and a 20 week picture is coming but I'm going to take it on Friday (the day I actually turn 20 weeks). Our laptop is on the fritz so as long as our old computer cooperates, I will post it then!

Kathy November 11, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

sweet. You too Cathy.

Jocelyn November 11, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

Kathy, all of the paintings look great! I'm excited for you to get the crib so that you can see it all coming together!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP