Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby Updates

-I'm 15w now, which is hard to believe!

-The baby received his or her first newborn outfits...super cute! I'll have to post pics.

-I'm signed up for prenatal yoga, which starts in 2 weeks. Yay!

-Ryan is going to a class for dads-to-be :)

-I'm still not "showing" or wearing maternity pants, but my belly is starting to pop out a little more. I'll post belly pics soon and let you be the judge.

-My appetite has returned in full force.

-Our work & childcare situation is all arranged - that's a huge relief!

-I learned how to knit this week and my first project is a baby hat.

7 comments:

Maya October 13, 2008 at 3:15 PM  

You're way ahead having childcare already arranged!! You are so tiny that I'm sure it will take awhile for the lil bump to show up!

Kathy October 13, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

I know! It's nutsy but some of the places have a waiting list almost a year out!! :-)

annieseats October 13, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

Wow, that's all great news! Sounds like things are coming along very well :)

Andrea October 13, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

Yay for all the updates! I am thinking prenatal yoga sounds interesting but since I've never actually done yoga, I'm not sure. I'm afraid I might get stuck and not be able to get out. ;)

Carla Lewis October 13, 2008 at 11:45 PM  

Congratulations to both of you! Being a grandparent is such a GREAT thing! I know your parents will LOVE it just as much as I do! We are so excited for you two and look forward to following your progress. It will go by so quickly. Love all of your photos! (Especially of a certain little one named Rylee!!)

Kathy October 14, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

Thanks Mrs. Lewis! Hope you're doing well! Sorry we missed you a couple weeks ago, you were in Vegas...we were jealous! :)

Andrea! I've never done yoga either!! But this class is specifically a prenatal class and it's at the hospital, so I figured they'll help me figure out what I'm doing. I'm not a coordinated person either. I would have invited you guys to sign up with me, but it's by my house and super not-convenient for you.

Anne Anderson October 19, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

Congrats on your beautiful baby bump!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP