Saturday, September 13, 2008

Turkey Run - Part 1

For Labor Day weekend, Ryan and I took a mini getaway to Turkey Run State Park. I'd been to Turkey Run before, but it was a long time ago and I didn't remember how cool it was! We really enjoying the hiking and beautiful landscape, all within a short drive from home.

We stayed at the Inn in the park.
The hiking was slow at first, because I kept stopping to take pictures..Ryan kept looking back when he'd realized I'd stopped again. When we start hiking the "rugged" trails I left my camera back in the car, which was really hard for me to do. (I was worried I would drop it!)

We even went on a picnic :)
It was incredibly hot and humid on Monday.
I can't wait to go back sometime.

1 comments:

Cathy September 14, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

Looks beautiful, you know, I have lived in this area all my life and don't think I've ever been to Turkey Run. How much I've missed, love those rock formations.

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP