Thursday, September 4, 2008

Muffin Recipe & Update

Ryan baked Whole Grain Banana Muffins for me last night (I fully intended to make them myself, but he said he would, so I didn't argue!) They are really tasty, if you are looking for a healthy muffin recipe (ie: oat bran, whole wheat, lots of fiber, no butter!) The only thing I would change is to add more bananas and raisins. Also, these are supposed to make jumbo muffins, but we made standard size muffins, so we didn't bake them as long. I put them in the freezer, so we can grab one for breakfast or a snack here and there.

I've had a lack of posting lately. We went away for Labor Day weekend and I have some pictures to share. I just need some time to look at them and pick my favorites.

Aside from that, I've been doing some other projects that are keeping me busy- including prepping to have our house painted next week, transplanting various bushes in the garden, planning a bridal shower that I'm hosting in 2 weeks (I'll post pics after the shower), spending a lot of time with friends, and other misc projects.

I promise more fun pics to come in the next few weeks...please don't forget about me!! :-)

2 comments:

Suellen September 4, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

looking forward to some more of your pics!

Cathy September 4, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Don't worry we haven't forgotten you! And we're looking forward to more pretty pictures!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP