Monday, August 11, 2008

Unfortunately, no pics this time!

This weekend, Ryan and I rented kayaks (they also have canoes) at the White River Canoe Company in Noblesville. The rental fees are for the entire day. When you arrive, they suit you up with a life jacket and drive you upstream. We took a relaxing and beautiful 2 1/2 hour trip. Most all of the river was shady (lots of big trees) and the water was shallow and warm. I wish I could have taken my camera, but wasn't confident enough in my kayaking skills to risk it. Next time I'll at least bring my point and shoot (in a waterproof bag) and a picnic lunch!

I highly recommend doing this. It's a perfect way to spend a gorgeous day, which is the only kind of weather we've had lately.


Coming next...pics of baby Ellie!

1 comments:

Chantelle August 11, 2008 at 3:24 PM  

Oh wow - sounds wonderful. We may have to do that sometime. Thanks for the suggestion.

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP